Monday, 11 July 2016

F stops and Aperture priority for beginners

I got my first camera with full PASM control about ten years ago and I started reading all I could about how to control my camera and how to get better pictures. I was a rubbish photographer then and to be hones I am not much better all these years later. My Multiple Sclerosis makes life very difficult for me even typing this out is hard because my fingers are not working as well as they used to. I wish when I had first started reading books I had discovered Youtube because today I found out visually how F stops work and AP etc work and the visual part is important for me because sometimes reading things just doesn't click with my brain. This Youtube clip has worked for me converting the printed word into something my brain can understand. So if like men you need a bit of help with your photography here is our starter for ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment