Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Serves me right Ten minutes of my life I will never get back

My days are pretty much spent on ebay. My life is such now that being in the wheelchair I do research on stuff I find online. At the moment I am into old woodworking tools. Today I have my copy of British Planemakers from 1700 and have messed around all morning quiet happily until I came across an auction for a Corfield Lumimeter. Why didn't I stop there? OH NO NOT I what I did is look up the fore mentioned article on google. Any of you remember the line from the Ray Stevens song about the streaker don't look Ethel
It was too late, she'd already been incensed.


I was to late I had gone to far and like Ethel I had been incensed.
The first words I read should have warned me but like the muppet I am I continued and am now bamboozled as to what I have read or why I wanted to ever know anything about the Corfield Lumimeter. If you want to waste ten minutes read this http://www.jollinger.com/photo/meters/meters/corfield_lumi.html

why should I be the only person to loose valuable minutes that I will never get back.

Here is Ray Stevens to brighten your day after being  incensed

No comments:

Post a Comment