Monday, 23 July 2012

Photography should be fun

I started this blog to go back to film cameras but now I wonder why I would want to do such a backward step. I love my digital cameras. I cant be asked to go backwards, when I first got a car I never knew the steering was stiff untill I tried power steering  then I never knew how hot and sweaty I got untill I discovered air conditioning. Its a bit like that with digital versus film. I agree its fun and it slows you down but why do I want to do that, I have become a compulsive digital snapper, I take bizzare shots my wife often asks why are you taking that? Because I can Because I want to Because I am me. And film aint me sorry it just aint I will ffinish the film I have got and then its going to be al digital. There I have come clean I am a fraud I DONT DO FILM

2 comments:

  1. Don, you've just given me a good laugh! I hear you, there just isn't the spontaneity with film that you get with digital. Onward and upward!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elaine I couldnt put my finger on it but you are right spontaneity is what it is I dontcare what the pics look like but I want to see em NOW

    ReplyDelete